Frequently Asked Questions
The Ashbrook Village HOA provides a service to all residents of the village. Many times, the situations are vague or unclear. This section provides some of the most common questions and the proper solutions relating to fines, violations, and the HOA in general. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact the HOA directly by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** RESTRICTIONS ***
- Can the deed restrictions be changed?
- What is the procedure for exterior construction, additions, modifications and fences?
- What are the fence requirements?
- Where should I keep my trash container?
- What can we do about overgrown lawns?
- Are swimming pools allowed?
- Are basketball hoops allowed?
- What are the rules regarding trailers and recreational vehicles (boats, campers, RVs, etc.)?
- Is there restriction of non-licensed or inoperable vehicles?
*** HOA DUES ***
- Can I pay my HOA dues online?
- How are dues collections handled?
- I didn’t receive a notice, so how can the HOA restrict me or make me pay dues or fine?
- What happens when dues/accounts are not paid?
*** VIOLATIONS ***
- How are violations handled?
- What is the violation enforcement process?
- Who should I contact about barking dogs or unleashed dogs?
- Legal action is expensive, but is it necessary and is it worth it?
*** HOA ***
- Why do we have a Homeowner's Association (HOA)?
- How can I be a HOA member when I didn’t join?
- Who oversees the Homeowner’s Association?
- What are the responsibilities of the Board of Trustees?
- What if I have a complaint about management?
*** OTHER ***